Sinds 2003, toen Kahalani zijn trucks voor racen uitbracht was er een droom om een truck op de markt te brengen die perfect is voor dagelijks gebruik. Een truck met de juiste prestatie tijdens alle freeride omstandigheden.
- Precision engineered pivot: The fit between the pivot and pivot cup very important to the feel of the truck. Therefore, they have chosen to precision manufacturing this part of the truck.
- Virgin grade aluminum casting: Virgin aluminum is used for an optimal resultat.
- Double-hardened cr-moly axles: The axles are made ??of double tempered cr-moly steel. This type of steel has cruel ratio between weight and strength.
- 50 degrees base: 50 degrees base provides a good all-round turn. It can handle everything from cruising to freeride and downhill easily.
- Venom 90A bushings: This bushing has high rebound and gives a vivid sense of the turn.
- Beveled hangers: Hangern is beveled around the shaft to create a good fit between the shaft and the innermost layer.
Ever since 2003, when they released their precision trucks for racing, they wanted to offer the market a truck more suitable for everyday riding. That is, a truck that performs well under all types of freeride conditions.
The truck is designed to withstand all types of conditions and riding styles.