The average US consumer uses 234 water bottles per year costing on average $346 per year.• Tap water costs about $.0015/gallon. Bottled water costs $10.00/gallon.• Even with the ridiculous prices that gas has risen to, bottled water is more than double the cost per gallon than gasoline.Mizu only produces the highest quality products and offers a lifetime warranty to back them up.
• Since this industry is highly unregulated, many online sources for stainless steel water bottles that claim to be selling 18/8 food grade stainless are actually selling bottles that are made from 18/0 stainless steel. These bottles will actually begin to rust and can leave a “tinny” taste in your water
.• Mizu has built its reputation by focusing on quality, which has led to collaboration partnerships with some of the biggest and best brands in the world.
800 ML / 27 OZ• Diameter: 7 cm
• Circumference: 24 cm
• Height (with cap): 26 cm
• Single Wall Bottle with Mizu Icon Loop Cap|
• Sport Cap Compatible• 18/8 Food Grade Stainless Steel
• Angled top for smooth flow• Not for Hot Liquids
• 100% BPA FREE• 100% Reusable & Recyclable
• 100% Cool• Lifetime Warranty