With it's baseball cap style, the shiznit is popular with skaters wanting the lowest-profile helmet.
The Shiznit features a "Croc-Loc" rear adjuster for a comfortable, locked-down precision fit and EVA soft foam for impact protection. Includes a full fit kit.
The Shiznit can be worn with the visor front or back. When compared to helmets with longer visors, the Shiznit 1-1/2”(4cm) visor provides sun protection and improved safety by reducing bucketing and roll back. The shell is made of high impact, Ralvek® thermoplastic for increased stiffness and protection.
A comfortable closed-cell waterproof EVA foam is used to dissipate impacts. For a locked-down fit, the Shiznit features the Croc-Lok® rear adjustor. Other features include top quality webbing and buckles, locking side divider and stainless steel chinstrap rivets. CE-1385 certified
- 1-1/2” (4cm) visor provides maximum sun protection and reduced bucketing and roll back
- High impact, Ralvek® thermoplastic shell
- Interior impact liner is a low profile, closed-cell waterproof EVA foam
- Croc-Lok® rear adjustor
- Includes a fit kit
- 2 sizes: XS-M, L/XL
- S/M (52cm-58cm or 20.5" to 22.75")
- L/XL (58-62cm or 23" to 24")
- Both sizes come with a fit kit to dial in the fit.