Each Lucky Atom Pro Scooter Wheel features Lucky Rebound Technology (LRT) - a combination of custom urethane, a combination of custom urethane, a new pouring process, and a proprietary curing method - which makes Lucky wheels the fastest, smoothest, and best gripping wheels on earth. The 2016 Lucky Tens Pro Scooter Wheel features Lucky Core Lock, a unique hub design that locks the urethane to the core and prevents chunking or de-hubbing. Hit the park on a wheel you can rely on - the Tens Wheel!
- Size: 110mm
- Durometer (hardness): 86A
- Core: 6061 T6 Anodized Aluminum - Often referred to as aircraft-grade aluminum, T6 has the highest tensile strength possible while maintaining good mechanical properties and weldability. Many scooter companies skimp and use lower-grade aluminum to save costs, but Lucky insists on T6.
- Urethane Special Sauce: Lucky Rebound Technology - Lucky has spent the past two years working with some of the world's best engineers to develop Lucky Rebound Technology (LRT) -a combination of custom urethane, a new pouring process, and a proprietary curing method-which makes Lucky wheels the fastest, smoothest, best-gripping wheels on earth. Pro riders around the world raved during test rides, and confirmed that LRT represents a breakthrough in the industry.
- Anodized Coating: Anodizing increases corrosion resistance and wear resistance, and provides better adhesion for paint primers than metal, resulting in 30% stronger aluminum along with brighter color and style.
- Sold per piece: One Wheel